Saturday, May 5, 2012

April 17th

Ahhh, so it begins. Just like I did for Liam, I am going to make a blog for Evelyn May. Only this time she will be online from day 1. I learned a lot from doing The Daily Liam and I want to keep the idea going for my girl. One of the things I liked the most about putting it online was that it was easier to do a few days at once and not have to be updating each and every day. While I know some people loved getting TDL once a day, it was just not practical for me to do that and keep it in real time. I could have set up posts to auto post, but then it would be two or three weeks behind at any given time.

I am going to take what I learned and apply it to this set of pictures. I know it is still 4 months away before she gets here, but I need things to do to fill the time while my guy is napping and she is kicking me. 

The black blobs in her chest are the stomach and heart, I promise, its normal!

So here it is, the first picture of her. Hello Little Evee!

No comments:

Post a Comment